What to Bring
What do I need to Bring?
You are welcome to bring any equipment/items that you would like to take on your trip; there is plenty of room on the boat. There are only a few items which you will be required to bring, or obtain at our Fly Shop:
- Water (available at our fly shop)
- 9-foot 5X Leader (available at our fly shop)
- Arizona Fishing License (available at our fly shop)
- Proper clothing
- Waders (available at our fly shop)
What do we provide?
- 8 hours upriver
- Lunch (let us know if you have special dietary needs)
- Flies (charged for flies lost at end of day)
- Rod (if necessary)
- Specially outfitted power-driven riverboats (we pay for fuel)
- Professional Fly Fishing Guide (U.S Coast Guard Captain licensed)
What type of clothing?
- Fly Rod (5-weight, 9-foot)
- 5X, 6X, or 7X tippet
- Waders (we rent them)
- Polarized sunglasses
- Western tailwater flies
- Rain gear